Ethereum voluntary exit count explodes in wake of Shanghai upgrade
- The Ethereum voluntary exit count exploded on March 16, the second-highest count since the merge.
- This is the total number of validators who have voluntarily exited the validator pool.
- So where a validator opts to cease participating in consensus and enters the exit queue, these validators no longer propose or attest to blocks. Still, the ETH stake cannot be withdrawn until the Shanghai upgrade is online.
- There were 183 voluntary exits on March 16, the highest recorded number since the merge.
- In addition to the ETHUSD price going up, fees have started to explode, the highest year to date.
The post Ethereum voluntary exit count explodes in wake of Shanghai upgrade appeared first on CryptoSlate.